The State of Digital in Sudan is an annual report created by Sudan Digital to help local companies understand and embrace digital best practise. This year we have significantly expanded the research and the report. We are conducting a range of local and international interviews with CEOs, and CXOs across various industries.
We are also hugely expanding the reports reach by:
- Distributing the final report in English and Arabic
- Sending the report to more than 600,000 Journalists, Magazines and International news agencies globally
- Sending the report to the top 50,000 Arabic Journalists globally
- A physical report will be send to the top 500 Venture Capital firms and the CEO’s of top 1000 GCC investing companies
- Engaging directly with the top 1000 digital blogs and top 500 digital vlogs
Locally, we are engaging in a range of digital marketing activities, have commissioned news paper interviews, have acquired various radio slots and will be working closely with a number of TV stations to create content.
All in All, the State of Sudan Digital 2019 aims to be bigger, more insightful and more helpful than ever before. Please take 10 minutes to complete the survey and you’ll receive a free copy of the report once it is completed.